Tuesday, December 1, 2015

How a sauna can help you through the cold months!

Contact SoCal Sauna at 951-741-1048 and please visit our website at www.socalsauna.com for a NO COST consultation to make sure you get the right sauna! 


Winter's Chill Thwarted: A Sauna makes outdoor household chores more manageable - by Craig Lahti
On Christmas Eve, we brought home a puppy for our daughter.  For the first few weeks, Old Man Winter had stayed away, so our morning "outings" were met with mild temperatures that served as a cool welcome to the day.  This week, everything changed.

contact-socal-sauna-at-951-741-1048-or-www.socalsauna.com

In my town, trash pick-up is on Wednesday, which happened to be when the cold weather rolled in to town.  Not thinking of the less than mild coolness to which I had become accustomed, I took the dog and the trash out in exercise shorts, boots, and a fleece pullover. I was the picture of fashion, with my lips highlighted with blue and my cheeks a rosy red from the frigid temperatures that greeted me that morning.

Little did Old Man Winter know that I had a defense against his perpetual chill...a sauna.  The warmth greets me and welcomes my chilled body to sit, relax, and stay a while.  Accepting the sauna's invitation, I relax and feel the warm embrace, as tension and the chill melt away.  As perspiration replaces goose bumps on my skin, I know the damage done to my skin through dry, cold winter air will be relieved through the deep sweat I am enjoying.  The sweat brings with it a replenishment of moisturizing oil from within the skin.

contact-socal-sauna-at-951-741-1048-or-www.socalsauna.com

After 15 minutes, my world has changed. Gone are the winter doldrums of cold weather and short days. Present is an appreciation for all of the good things in life, along with a healthier, happier body.

If you are in need of a winter escape, visit your local dealer to learn what sauna is right for you.  From InfraredSaunas to Traditional Saunas, with an InfraSauna to combine them both, your dealer will help you choose your heat bathing solution.  To learn more, request our brochure.